Skip to main content

How do I....?

How Do I...?

How Do I...?

Submit a supply order?
To Submit a supply order go to and find the items you wish to order.  Place the items in the "shopping cart" to get a total and then print the cart and bring it to April to order.  It is no longer necessary to have your department chair sign off on your supply orders as the office is now tracking the supply budgets.  Each teacher has $100.00 to spend on supplies for their classroom.

Request a reimubrsement?
The first step in getting reimbursed for a purchase is to make sure that the purchase has been pre-approved by the principal.  Please make sure that you check before making the purchase to guarantee that you will be able to get reimbursed.  Once you have made your purchase keep the receipt and see April for the reimbursement form.  You will not be able to be reimbursed for any items that do not have an accompanying receipt.  Reimbursements take anywhere from 7-30 days depending on the purchase date.  

Request a substitute for your class?
If you are going to be out of your classroom for any reason you will need to request a substitute teacher.  There are several ways to do this:

1) If you know you will be out the next day notify April and she will attempt to find a sub for you. If she is unable to find a sub she will contact the sub-service to see if they can locate a sub.
2) Go to or call Aesop at 1-800 942-3767 to add an absence.  If you need your login information contact Connie Rollo at 524-8039.

* Please remember you are required to have multiple days of emergency sub plans available and turned into April
* Please add an absence in Aesop as early as possible to ensure that you have the best chance of securing a sub.  

Request an SST meeting for one of my students?
To schedule a student study team meeting please see Norma for the SST paperwork.  Once the paperwork is complete Norma will contact all the student's teachers to arrange an SST meeting before or after school.  

Put in a request for assistance with a technology issue?
If you are having issues with technology that you need help with go to the district website at and click on the "departments" tab.  From the list of departments select "Information Technology." Once you are on the IT page click on the quick link labeled "Big Web Desk."  If you do not have a big web desk password please email Gil San Jose to get your password. 

Check my email from home?
To check your email from anywhere besides your school computer go to the FMS homepage at and select the For Staff menu and select Office 365 login.  You will need to enter your username and password.